AvMAP E.K.P. VAVMAP
The AvMap EKP-V belongs to the new generation of portable navigation systems for the aeronautical market. EKP features a 7" color LCD display, brilliant and sunlight-viewable, batteries sold separately. Thanks to the new menu keys that strategically positioned along the sides of the new case, the unit can operate in Portrait and Landscape mode. EKP-V utilizes a 512 MB Compact Flash (CF). The Cartography covers Jeppesen data for Europe + America. The EKP includes Jeppesen's database with hundreds of ICAO airports as well as over 2000 European ULM Airfields and Heliports
Earn 1290 loyalty points, worth £12.90, with this purchase.
NPPL Course Bundle includes 25 hours flight training plus 5 exams
The advanced navigation software offers some unique functions:
- Full flight planning capability (up to 15 flight plans of up to 100 legs each) - Approaching waypoint alarm
- Multiple views: Full or split HSI screens with data fields, nav data or full map view
- Importing and exporting of flight plans, waypoints and routes directly from EKP to the PC
- Land elevation: a color coded map shows info on the terrain altitude.
- Trip computer with: fuel, winds, timers
- Editable checklists
- Full simulator functions
- Integration with other onboard navigation systems: autopilot, GPS, external antenna
- Low Airways (a.k.a Victor Airways in the USA) included
- TAWS : Terrain Awareness and Warning System
- Collision Avoidance : Compatible with ZAON PCAS XRX
- Practical full NAVDATA page, to get all the info you need at once.
- Picture Management : Load your photos up to fullscreen size and assign them to an airport
Be the first to review this product.Write a review